četvrtak, 8. studenoga 2007.

Autumn in Zagreb


Last beautiful and warm sunny days this year. Soon it will become winter, and a northern cold wind will bring clear blue sky but also freezing cold.

I was really thankful for these last few nice days in November, actually today felt like the end of winter, like if spring was in the air. I live near this huge park in Zg, it's 1 tram station away. I was there yesterday and today. Really grateful for living here all these years, really grateful just for being able to see it from my window, and look at it from my terrace. I took that SO MUCH for granted, like it will always be like that. So my advice today is: take everything, love and accept everything that comes your way. The not so good things of course, too....but those beautiful, fantastic things, adore like it's the last day you're enjoying in them. Since, one day it will definitely be the last day.

This week was fantastic, since V. is at the cruise and doesn't have network access, which is just fabulous, don't remember feeling this free for a long time now.
I realized, now that I gave up on the travelling, I have this one tie to him left... this place I live in.
I know I have to let it go (or find a way to pay for it on my own somehow, which is impossible since it costs more than I get paid monthly). I hate to let it go though.
Anyway...this is my lovely neighbourhood...in autumn. And you should see it in spring.

Taken this morning.












2 komentara:

Anonimno kaže...

Yes, Tanja, take everything you can! Enjoy each minute of your life, 'cause time is ticking out...
It reminds me lyrics from a Cake's song, it says:
« As soon as you're born, you start dying,
So you might as well have a good time
»

Your neighbourhood is really nice. The pictures are great. It seems to be a very peaceful place.
I can easily imagine how hard it would be to leave it.
I wait for spring, now. I want to see how it is :-)

Tanya Lynagh kaže...

Well, I doubt I'll stay in this appartment till spring, but I'll make sure to put some photos of it for sure.
Thanks for your comment. Hope you have a good time in Portugal.