ponedjeljak, 5. studenoga 2007.

Sick and tired of...

...depressed entries.

Besides, why would I be depressed? I am still young (although, relative- ask a 7 year old and he'll say I'm ancient) I am helthy, I'm not really ugly or really fat, and I'm pretty smart.
I'm good at my job, I'm not the worst mother on Earth (although I sometimes think I'm in serious competition for that title) and my friends tell me I'm great. Yeah, I think I'm pretty good all in all.

So... why would I be depressed?
I'm not afraid of the future. I'm not ashamed of my past. I knew what I did and why I did it. I knew why I thought I need to give up myself so the other person would accept or love me.
I knew why I sacrificied all these years.
I don't regret a single thing.

Right now I have wonderful things happening to me. I get more than I asked for. I'm really happy and very very thankful for it.
I learned that I can have everything AND stay the true real person I am. No need to pretend to be another person so someone would just love me more. I just had to change that person, not myself and cut that person out of my life.

Feels good to breathe again. And to be really really happy, for no particular reason, but just existing.

1 komentar:

Anonimno kaže...

Yes!
Today I learnt that if you smile to the world, the world smiles to you.