nedjelja, 4. studenoga 2007.

Illusions

If I'd say: let everything in my life which isn't real, and which isn't meant to be aligned with the masterplan the universe has for me- collapse and disolve, would there be anything left in my life?

If I said, let just the truth remain, would there be anything left for me to see?

If I said, I'm ready to walk the hardest path in my life, but I wanna arrive at my goal at last, would I be tough enough to make it or would I just quit easily?

If I said, I want to learn what I need to learn, would the lessons be too hard for me to bear?

Would I choose the other pill, to continue living in an illusion instead seeing the truth and having to accept it?

Hard to say.

Illusions sometimes help us handle the truth. We're aware it's an illusion but we go on, since it's deceptive comfort and false security helps us face the hard facts of life.

it's a safety net. We choose to fall into it, just not to fall on the ground. But once we're ready, we can drop the net and jump of it to the ground. Land on our two feet. Remove the dirt and the dust from our clothes and walk away into sunset.

1 komentar:

Anonimno kaže...

« Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. »
- Albert Einstein -