utorak, 23. listopada 2007.

As promised

Since you read my journal which I wrote day by day, I put on some pics I took with my phone too, to illustrate the story.

So, we came to the hotel at midnight and went to sleep. So this is what I saw when I woke up. The hotel resort is really nice.


The beach



Me at the beach

enjoying my coffee break (i had to put this on photo, since the coffee arrives under that silver thingy. And the "rahat lokum" sweet thing which they put next to it you just can't resist.


Found a nice place after that and I did just doing nothing for a change


But then after those couple of really nice days the rain came and I took a walk on the beach after the rain


Yeah, I guess I'm standing on a crossroad


But even after the heaviest storm the sky will clear up again

2 komentara:

Anonimno kaže...

Thanks a lot for those really nice pictures.

Anonimno kaže...

Just a nice quote:
Even after the heaviest storm the sky will clear up again -- Tanya Lynagh