petak, 14. prosinca 2007.

Challenges

There are times in life, when a strong cold front wind is blowing right into you, preventing you from achieving things the way you want them. Of course, it's so much nicer to have a wind in your back, pushing you forward, but how often is life that smooth? And do we really learn and grow if things are so easy?

Nope...it's those storms, and front wind situations that show us the material we're made from.

And there is a saying..heard it on from that german CEO on the conference: "that in situations when this front wind blows, some people build walls, and some people spread their sails."



In these 100 days, since life made a turn I didn't see coming I've had a strong front wind blowing into me. At first it shocked me, it was so strong and unexpected it almost turned me over. But it didn't.

I made myself small perhaps in the beginning....searching for a shelter. Trembling cold at times too, I admit, it's not easy to be exposed like that. But it's easier to be a leaf than a branch, since resisting the wind of change will occasionaly break you.



So....I said, okay. that's the way it is now. I haven't been prepared for it, but that's how things are now, so let's face them. I faced it. The more I faced it, the more I opened to it, the more I accepted it, the easier it was. I didn't feel like a totally lost person, more like a kite flying on this wind, accepting each direction it will take me, being aware of the fact it can break me in any second, but having so much confidence in life it will take me to someplace better for me.



And it DID.



You know about polarity. About two faces of one thing. So...I think I managed to change the polarity from this thing, and turn a strong front wind into a boosting wind into my back I enjoy flying on.

I made the best of it. It took a lot of being centered, focused, spiritual, believing, having faith in life and Universe and just being patient. And yes... praying too. First for my kids, then for love, then for my ex, then for all of us.



I have never felt so right in life, being in the right place at the right moment. It's like all these 8 years I was on some parallel road in life, which had a lot of bumps and curves and a lot of driving around in circle in it. It feels now like I've finally found the highway entrance.



I still have challenging times ahead of me. But it's just strong wind I have to make the best out of it. Not build a wall or crawl into a hole, but make the best of it, use it for my voyage.



I have been pushed into situations in life which really dragged out all of my potential I didn't even know I had in me.

This week for example has been very challenging, but it also had huge growing possibilities. And I will have the kids AGAIN this weekend. I don't mind having them, but I'm beaten too....I admit.

With my kids, this week I felt more like a father.... and my nanny has been their mom.
It was good for a change, spending less but really quality time with them, enjoying playing with them and relaxing just by talking to them.
And you know, now that the roles have changed, I realize all I did for my ex, being his support, mother of his kids, cleaning lady, cook, ironing his shirts, buying clothes for him and above all of that, working at the office too.
Damn, he was so ungrateful. He took it so much for granted, and I didn't take any credit for it.

But well....time to move on. This week is almost over, I did a hell of a job, didn't sleep much, didn't spend my time with my kids as much as I wanted to, had to pay a lot of money to people taking care of my kids and ironing my blouses and I'll also have the kids for the weekend.

Tireeeeed...........

Nema komentara: