nedjelja, 23. prosinca 2007.

Mark

LOL, you gotta love my son Mark.
He's so funny and so intelligent.

Even my sitter which is working with kids for over a decade says she hasn't had such a smart kid, like if he was 9 or something.

Okay, the fact aside that he's found out about Santa...got all that figured out in a minute, even figured out it was a job some people are taking, putting a fake beard...doing commercials and so on.
But I admire him for the fact he knows exactly what to say to achieve something.

Right now, he's not using it in a good way though. He's using it to punish us, my ex and me for splitting up.

As I picked him up at friday, he told me he didn't miss me at all (to which I told him that this is too bad since I missed HIM a lot).

And yeah, I know he said this because he was mad at me, for not seeing me for a week he spent with his dad. Still, it hurts.

And then he said that daddy will buy him better xmas presents.
Ok...now that hurt too.
But, how come he knows we're actually the ones buying presents???


But I think my ex got even a bigger punch in his face.

Mark told him that we went to the city to find a new daddy for him.
But that he's still the best daddy there is.


Ahahahahahaha.
No wonder my ex snoops around the appartment each time he comes here.
ROFL.
Oh, this so much made my day!

Nema komentara: