nedjelja, 30. prosinca 2007.

ROFL

I had to laugh at myself now.
I am so hungry. Yesterday I bought a tuna steak and some shrimps...but then I realized they were still moving in that bag so I left the shrimps for today.
LOL...that is the advantage of living near the coast, that you actually get the fresh food (or alive, moreover). I never buy alive things though, because I can't eat them then. I can't even clean the fish by myself. LOL
Anyway...
I was hoping that the shrimps will be dead by today. Today morning I was getting the milk and heard a creepy sound....the sound of their legs scratching into that plastic bag. ewwww....gave me the creeps.
By now I'm really wondering what to do...it's 18:22 and I had no lunch, just some bread and cheese in the morning.
I checked them up...and one is still alive. LOL
If I could, I would throw him back into the water. I definitely can't throw them into hot oil, but that would be the most human thing to do. Damn.
Should I leave this guy die while I take out the rest? The more I think of them, the less hungry I feel.
Damn...I miss a man in the house, rofl.

Few days ago I went to check up on Dominik and saw a huge spider on the wall... and I never kill spiders.
Spiders are useful. I take them out.
So I took something and opened a window...but then I though: yeah well, way to go Tanja...it's like -4 outside, he will live long and prosper for sure and have a great life for like 4 seconds, probably will freeze while faling out of the window lol.
So I took him to the bathroom....put it into the bathtub, he was so scared lol....it was so obvious he was running for his life when I put him down. Poor creature.
And yes, I am totally crazy.
And totally a nice person.
I wish everyone was so sensitive about other creatures in this world. When I look at the news I can only wish for that.
I think I will go out buy some more bread.

Epilogue

19:22 Hungryyyy

Told myself: ok now Tanja, really....you're a big girl....go and look.
So I investigated and looked..it was 4 shrimps in the bag....2 dead, 1 probably dead (no, I didn't poke him) and 1 alive and kicking. And it's not a good day to die today for him so it seems.
F**ck. The more I watched him wiggle, the more it came clear to me that there's no way I'll be eating these guys. I adore crabs, but...I prefer them well done.
And the more I looked at him, the more alive he got....the poor guy was freezing in the fridge. Should I let him out, perhaps he'll walk? (a thought appeared in my mind)
Sure, let's just make him a shoulder pet, lol

And then: Okay, Tanja....let's find a way to kill it..and you're a vet. THINK!
LOL...no aether...besides, not sure it's healthy to eat aenesthesised food.

And then I thought of a solution: the FREEZER.
I read somewhere that freezing is a nice way to die, like in a dream, you just fall asleep! Nice dreams shrimpy....hasta la vista baby.

and, yes I know, people go to the fish market not to have to buy and eat frozen seafood.
*sitting in front a salad bowl* Yeah, well...I guess I could easily fit into a buddhist temple...

Nema komentara: